Insights | Ideation | CX Consulting
The majority of the work we do falls under the above three areas, which often overlap.
Under that broad scope, some of the more specific services we provide are below, in no certain order.
- Qualitative research – face-to-face or online: focus groups, IDIs, dyads, triads, friendship sessions
- Brand essence research and exploration
- Brand strategy development/platform ideation
- Creative development and resonance research
- Messaging studies
- In-home or on-site individual interviews (B2C or B2B)
- Persona ideation and development
- Journal studies
- New business pitches (with agencies)
- UX research
- Jury research
- Product tasting
- Awareness, usage and tracking studies
- Customer journey mapping
- Point-in-time perception surveys
- Concept screening
- Product development/evaluation/enhancements
- Lapsed customer/brand rejecter studies
- Internal stakeholder studies
- Workshop/planning session facilitation
A Quick Note About Research.
We often say we’re a marketing firm that also does research, not a research firm that does marketing. When it comes to research, NML clients…
- Receive more implications than regurgitations.
- Are reminded that research doesn’t have to be boring.
- Walk away feeling smarter about an issue that affects their business.
If your project warrants a full-scale marketing communications agency, we work with some excellent firms and are happy to make a recommendation. However, for clients in a situation where a full-service agency is not a fit, check out our sister division.